GN drilling fluids recycling unit is a new developed system for HDD client.
Drilling fluids recycling unit have found favor with the mid-size rig contractors and are even being used with some mini-rigs today. Advantages such as cleaner locations, less water hauled in and less mud hauled off, less drilling fluid products required to complete the bore, and reduction in labor cost and drilling time are now being had by contractors throughout the industry.
Main Benefits of GN drilling fluids recycling unit
- Cost effective method of re-cycling drilling muds.
- Reduces cost of supplying fresh mud.
- Avoids cost of disposing of liquid waste.
- leaving the useful bentonite particles in suspension for re-use.
- The discharge from the cleaner is virtually dry, dramatically reducing disposal costs.
- Reliable and durable design, based on 20 years of field experience Engineer
- High speed continuous mixing facility incorporated.
Detailed process features of GN drilling fluids recycling unit
Pre-screening of the returned mud using a GNZS63-3 Shale Shaker.
The Bottom Shaker of GNZJ63-3 Mud Cleaner can be used as spare shakers when mud loading of first Shaker exceeding it’s capacity.
Secondary cleaning of the returned mud using a GNZJ63-3 Mud Cleaner.
The larger particles are contained within a slurry which is passed over a GNZS63-3 shaker with a finer screen, which again produces a virtually dry product.
Integral mixing system using Jet Mixing Hopper.
This system allows fresh mud to be prepared very rapidly from bentonite power. One of the 2 pumps is dedicated to this function allowing continuous mixing or recirculation as required.
Integral charge pump to supply clean mud back to the drilling rig.
The mixing pump can be controlled by a valve to provide a continuous supply of clean mud under pressure to the high pressure mud pump.
If you need a HDD drilling fluids recycling system, pls contact GN solids control.